Fishing the World Famous Kennebec River for Stripers in Maine from Memorial Day to Labor Day out of a 24′ Pontoon Boat with limited wheelchair access. Bath to Ft. Popham. See Eagles, Seals, Osprey and lots of other wildlife.
The boat is kept on the Kennebec River in Bath, Maine. I can pick up charters almost anywhere on the river from Richmond to Popham.
No license required to saltwater fishing in Maine
- Three trips daily.
- Times variable within the hours scheduled.
- Morning & Afternoon Trips
- Trip start times by appointment
- Tackle provided is spinning gear and lures.
- You may bring your own if you wish but please no Ultra-Lite.
- Fly fishermen will need to bring their own.
- Please nothing smaller than an 8wt.
- Flies should be a good mix of Clousers and Deceivers and any other patterns that you may have read or heard about. Sized from 2 to 5/0.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Rain Gear, Warm Clothing, Sunscreen, Lunch, Drinks, Sunglasses (Polarized if possible), Optional: Camera and Binoculars.
- Three Trips Daily. This is a mixed charter format with people from different groups sometimes.
- Two 4 hour trips per day @ $75 per person per trip, minimum of 3 people, longer trips available
- Evening trips for sightseeing and/or fishing
- $50 per person for two hours.
- I cannot clean/dress striped bass (Maine State Law)
Reservations required for all trips and a 50% deposit is required to guarantee your trip. Please mail checks to home address:
- TACKLE PROVIDED OR BRING YOUR OWN
- IN FLORIDA A LICENSE IS REQUIRED
- 24 FT PONTOON BOAT VERY COMFORTABLE
- BRING YOUR LUNCH, WARM CLOTHES,RAIN GEAR,ETC
- OPTIONAL, CAMERA, BINOCULARS
- LIMITED WHEELCHAIR ACCESS